Opening of the Bicommunal Photography Exhibitions “The barbed wire that separates us, the common future that unites us”
AKEL C.C. Press Office, 15th April 2021, Nicosia
AKEL and the Group of the Left (GUE/NGL) announce the holding of two bi-communal photography exhibitions “The barbed wire that separates us, the common future that unites us” from 17th to 29th April.
More specifically, the exhibition will present the best entries of Greek Cypriots, Turkish Cypriots and other photographers who participated in the 2nd Bi-Community Photography Competition organised by AKEL and the Left Group in the European Parliament (GUE/NGL).
Information on the opening of the exhibition and dates in Deryneia and Nicosia:
Opening of exhibition:
Saturday, April 17 at 11:00 am at the “Bicommunal Garage Center”, in Deryneia.
Address by AKEL Parliamentary Representative Giorgos Loucaides and video messages from AKEL MEP’s Giorgos Georgiou and Niyazi Kizilyurek
Cultural program by the PEO Bicommunal Theatre Artists Group.
Photo exhibition Dates:
- “Bicommunal Garage Centre”, Deryneia: 17-23rd April 2021
– 17-18th April: 10:00 am – 20:00 pm
– 19-23rd April: 10:00 am – 17:00 pm
- “Old Market of Pallouriotissa”, Nicosia: April 24-29th 2021
– Saturday, 24 April: 10:00 am – 13:00 pm and 15:00 am -17:00 pm
– Sunday, 25 April: 15:00 am – 19:00 pm
– Monday-Thursday, 26-29th April: 15:00 am – 19:00 pm